Im sorta funny when it comes to being creative....I think I do my best stuff when Im alone. Dont get me wrong, I love love love Craft Nites at Shelleys every Saturday... even my husband looks forward to kicking back with the other husbands that are there doing "man stuff"...watching a show or movie, etc...the women craft, talk, laugh, and talk some more...I love that. The thing is I dont get a whole lot done in the crafting department! So I have come to the thought that I have to go with a focused project on hand or well....I will just be there for the awesome company.
Anyway, Ruthy came up with starting our own card club- four cards a month, due by the last Saturday of the month (I threw that in for Shelley who works well under a deadline)...our count has now gone up to 5 a month, 6 if you want to keep one for yourself. After trying a different style, I worked on this one today. Inspired by Canadian Nickel Scrap'n I have decided on her easel card as my card selection for May! I just put one together so give it a try! Click HERE
Heres what the ladies will be getting from me...I love folded cards, and look forward to trying more in the future!
Thanks Canadian Nickel Scrap'n for the inspiration and video!
My October 2026 Release! Kristina Werner with Concord & 9th
-
Hello, all! I had so many holiday products for this year that i needed to
split it into two releases! So my October 2026 release is a few more
holiday item...
11 hours ago


Super cute card Toni! I am going to have to try that one out tonight for sure. Love you.
ReplyDelete