Im a SAHM of our 14 y/o Keoni and our 25+lb cat Magic! I am obsessed with scrapbooking thanks to my friend Shelley! I love all things that incorporate circles, stamping, and paper piecing! The more tedious the better :)
I am married to the love of my life and we have been together for the last 11 years.
I love God, and pretty much everyone I spend time with loves Him too...my friends are my extended family, and I love the fact that all of us are so close!
Making Art Happen
-
A new fun video is posted. Swing by to see a little bit of paint,
blending, gel printing and layering!
I am posting for Creative Scrapbooker Magazine...
HALLOWEEN SWEATER - DESIGN TEAM POST
-
Hello all, for the month of July we are showcasing Christmas sets over on The
Cafe's Blog....BUT wit a twist for our first dt post.
Were using the UGLY SW...
Sitting Here Stampin' Up! Set
-
I promised a few more cards using the Sitting Here stamp set from Stampin'
Up! These were fun to make and I hope that you enjoy them. These were all
part...
Sparkly Birthday Wishes!
-
Happy Sunday everyone! :)
I made a new birthday card for my super cute 6 year old niece this weekend
and I was absolutely thrilled with how it turned out! ...
We're moving!
-
Hello everyone!
Happy Easter to all! We hope you had a fabulous weekend, full of fun,
candy, good times, and lots of love.
Guess what—we moved our blog a...
MORE PINTEREST INSPIRATION...
-
I just love the look of anything burlap and when I saw these wreaths on
Pinterest I knew I just had to make one. So glad I did... I just LOVE it!
We fina...
No comments:
Post a Comment